I feel so honored! Thank you so much Rowan over at the Rowan’s Raving Reviews for nominating me to be a part of the Liebster Award!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- What is your main fandom?
Harry Potter. I grew up reading the books and watching the movies and buying stickers and all sort of stuff. This Christmas my bff brought me the Bertie Bott’s Beans and we had such fun tasting them. Some of them were really disgusting but we had a great laugh.
- What is your favorite book and why?
I recently read “The Sunrise” by Victoria Hislop and I have to say it became my favorite. Party because the events took place in Cyprus, an island so close to my heart and party because the story was so wonderfully narrated by the author and at the end it left me with such bittersweet emotions. I just loved it!
- Do you have an OTP (one true pairing), if so, who?
Mr Darcy and Elizabeth. They were such an unmatched fitting.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
Hermione Granger. I liked her spirit, raciness and spark. Plus, I would love to have that time-turner. There are just not enough hours in a day!
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Cat person but dogs have a weird love towards me. Can’t explain it.
- If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
hmmm, just one? Ok, french fries I guess, although, I am avoiding them for the time being.
- What are your favorite and least favorite colors?
Favorite color: mint
Least favorite: pink
- What mythical creature do you think you would be?
I don’t know but I am hoping something pretty and useful, like a unicorn? hahaha really I have no idea.
- What book/book series got you into reading?
Harry Potter. I was obsessed with it and it was the one who introduced me to the word of books for good.
- What is your biggest fear?
Bees. If one approaches me I leave everything as it is and I run! Seriously, I just run!
- Cake or Pie?
Both? Ok maybe pie. Especially apple pie, is my favorite.
My 11 random facts
- I recently joined the bookworm club and I love it.
- My favorite food is peas with yogurt and bread.
- I play volleyball since junior high.
- I used to be a swimmer for 9 years.
- I don’t really like coffee but I love tea.
- I am a movie and tv series junkie.
- I love snowglobes, they are so cute.
- I am obsessed with bananas. Eat one each morning.
- I have a thing for pinecones.
- I want to travel the wold and take pictures.
- Watched “Sex and the City” and “F.R.I.E.N.D.S” like a gazillion times.
Jasmine @ https://howusefulitis.wordpress.com/
My questions for my nominees
1. What is your favorite book? Why?
2. Who is your favorite book character and why?
3. Do you have an OTP (one true pairing), if so, who?
4. Have you ever tried giving a book one star? How did it feel?
5. How important is the cover of the book to you?
6. If you weren’t a person what would you like to be?
7. Can you listen to music while reading? If so, which song?
8. What is your favorite and least favorite color?
9. What is your favorite book that turned to a movie? Did you like the movie as well?
10. Do you crack the spine of the book or not?
11. How long does it take you to read a 400-page book?
I can’t wait for my nominees’s answers! I hope you’ll have fun. Enjoy 😀