REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD
Hi! I got super excited when Jasmine from How Useful It Is nominated me for this award. Thank you so much!
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions set to you.
3. Create seven questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate seven other bloggers.
1) Do you have a snack with you while you read?
I am always eating, mainly junk food, they are my Achilles’ heel sort of thing.
2) Do you ask your real life friends to read more books just because you love to read?
I have asked my boyfriend but he is more of a digital nerd kind of guy so, I quit. Lucky me, my bff is a huge book nerd (also the one who introduced me to the bookworm world) and I am beyond happy that we can share our love for books among other stuff.
3) Do you memorize quotes from your favorite books?
I try but most of the times fail to remember them. I keep them written, though, in a cute little notebook of mine.
4) How many books do you have on your nightstand right now?
Just one, that makes reading so difficult for me, because I can’t quit it but I can’t keep on reading it either…
5) Why is it that you like to read?
Because I get to live lifes so different from my own, participate in adventure that I won’t get to have and make imaginary friends that can be super excited.
6) Do you read one book from beginning to end before start a new one?
Yes. I hate quitting books in the middle and I can’t read two at the same time.
7) What is your favorite book of all time?
Harry Potter for sure.
My Questions to you all:
- What was the last book you read? Did you liked it?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What was the first book you read?
- Where is your favorite place to read? ( for example the library or your bed)
- Your favorite book turned to movie?
- Favorite author and why?
- A random one, any special plans for the summer?
Hope you all enjoy your summer. Have fun and keep reading!